Sacred Wisdom School
Learn practical tools and techniques of the Ancient Teachings of the Medicine Wheel. The First Module is the Way of the Earth Keeper. You will learn to self heal, and unwind old energies from traumas of the past, learn to be a steward of this magical world and your magical self!
7 Live Sessions All Recorded and available to view at your convenience forever. Wednesday's 4-5:30pm EST Sessions are 1.5 hours each.
If you would like to participate and you are in need of financial assistance, we have spots available for a donation.
Seven Archetypes. Seven seeds that form the Harmony Rites of Initiation.
You will learn and experience:
- what are the chakras
- how they impact your life
- how to identify imbalances
- how to use energy healing, neuro-linguistic programming, and sound to heal imbalances
- You will also learn about sound, and how to use sound to maintain your energetic wellness.
- You will receive the shamanic rites, one for each chakra along with teachings to nurture these rites. They are seeds for your life path and soul evolution.
- This is the foundational training for all future energy healing and vibrational healing work. Open to beginners and energy medicine practitioners alike.
- You will leave empowered to usher yourself through the challenges of life as it unfolds each day
- You will receive a printable handbook
- You will also receive 8 guided meditations to listen to to support your well being and inner harmony
Pre-Recorded program available on Demand. 2 Live sessions scheduled Chakra 3 and Chakra 7 !
The introductory discounted rate is available for a limited time.
Please feel free to contact me by email Jill@soaringeagleyoga.com or by phone or text 305-342-7275.
Crystal Sound Bowl Meditation
The crystal bowl meditation is a blend of astrology, yoga, shamanic wisdom and energy medicine creating a powerful experience of cleansing. This special form of meditation activates your energetic body for optimal health and well-being. This meditation provides lasting benefits in stress management, and in opening up the higher mind to your highest self.
New Moon Meditation
This New Moon is a time to plant the seeds of your deepest desires, and to align with the powerful energies of manifestation. The period just before the new moon is the most auspicious time to pull any "weeds" that have grown up in our gardens of life. This is the time to do just that, and to prepare yourself to receive the fruits of your efforts!
Full Moon Meditation
During the full moon phase, you are very aware of the effect of your work on others. You are operating out of a mode of visible clarity rather than blind faith, and your watchword is objectivity. You are open to the influence of those around you, and are aware of the influence that you can have on them as well. In this sense, your work has meaning for you only in combination with other people.
Enjoy Jill's Meditation Adventures
Disclosure Statement: The material presented on this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and in no way is meant to substitute for individualized health care or treatment, or mental or behavioral health care therapy provided in person by a qualified professional. Shamanism is an ancient form of spiritual healing and is not intended as a substitute for medical or mental or behavioral health care. No claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, ailment or otherwise provide mental, physical, or behavioral health care is guaranteed, promised or implied by Jill Rapperport Reiss by this website. The information and testimonials contained in this website do not constitute a guarantee, commitment, promise or warranty of any result, outcome, or healing of any individual receiving shamanic healing. By reading and/or browsing through this website, you have agreed to this disclaimer.